All Aragon Devs #29 (Notes)
Call #29: August 19, 2019 8am PST / 11am EST / 3pm UTC / 5pm CEST
- Appoint note takers
- Introduce team members who haven’t already met each other (~0-5min)
- Updates from the last call and current priorities
- Aragon One (~5min)
- Autark (~5min)
- Open Work Labs (~2min)
- Aragon Mesh (~5min)
- Aragon Black (~5min)
- Association (~2min)
- Should All Devs Become Working Group?
- Current focus on 0.8 Release. Most apps have been ported over
- Designing a new onboarding experience for users including new templates which are going through an audit right now.
- Current 0.8 release target is by end of month internally.
- Aragon Court is currently focused on code refactors and cleanup, specifically with the heartbeat.
- Forwarder API ready to be reviewed
- Start work on aragonAPI internal app triggers
- More robust voting settings
- Update address-book
- Review audit changes
- Focus on the audit review on next cycle
- Open Enterprise Mainnet release target: early october
Open Work Labs
- Solidify a plan for ipfs
- Review storage needed on aragon apps
- Iterating on the last release and gathered feedback from the community
- CLI v7 release targetted for next week with large refactor for extension modules
- Cleanup of the fundraising repo
- Fundraising ready for experimental deployment
- Pool contracts finally merged into the Agent
- Fundraising kits now use the new template arquitecture
- Presale contract being integrated
- Deam been working on the onboarding template and frontend
- Waiting for feedback from second round of audit
- Daily operations and running for the association
- Slowly deploying working groups
- Working groups added to the wiki as a section (needs more details)
- Anybody can now add and attend working groups
- Organized meetings during blockchain week
Should All Devs Become Working Group?
- This could allow us to expand all devs in terms of functionality and allow it to evolve
- Should all devs continue to have a status update function or does it belong elsewhere?
- Q: Would this then become the product working group?
- A: No, this would be the development working group.
- Can work on finanlizing the specific role of the All Devs call into Development working group which will be shared on the forum.
Aragon Black: Olivier, Xavier
Aragon Mesh: Gabi
Aragon One: Pierre, Jorge, Brett
Autark: Otto, Chad, Arthur, Yalda, Kevin
Open Work Labs: Jon
Aragon Association: Louis
This template is modified from the Ethereum All Core Devs call notes template and inherits the same CC-BY-SA 3.0 License.