All Aragon Devs #43 (Notes)
Call #43: March 2nd, 2020 8am PST / 11am EST / 3pm UTC / 5pm CEST
- Aragon One updates from last call and current priorities
- Appoint note takers
- Introduce team members who haven’t already met each other (~0-5min)
- Migrating from aragonCLI to Buidler plugin (Gabriel)
- Court Dashboard updates (Fabrizio)
Allows a component to be aware if its "inside" the subtree of another component and receive data from it, in the most straightforward, simple way possible.
Allows to retrieve information related to a token on Ethereum (for now; other networks will follow).
Next steps: - Decentralize the sources. - Do requests on chain.
Migrating to Buidler plugin
- Easiest to start with: create a new "app" by using
create-aragon-app myapp buidler
arapp.json's roles, path, etc.
- Migrate old frontend source code
app/to the new app
- Update the
app/package.json's scripts, to match the scripts expected by the Buidler plugin (documentation soon)
- Write new "hook" scripts used by the Buidler plugin, for local testing
- Update contract tests to use
[email protected](they were likely using
Migration examples and more detailed instructions: link
- Saved for next time
Aragon One: Brett Sun, Enrique Ortiz, Gabriel Garcia, Pierre Bertet, Bingen Eguzkitza, Luke Duncan
Aragon Mesh: Mathew Cormier
This template is modified from the Ethereum All Core Devs call notes template and inherits the same CC-BY-SA 3.0 License.