Write-Up - Oliver
Aragon Community Meeting 06 Write-Up for November
Oliver - Glue
Workshop in Madrid
I went to Madrid to work with Brett, Luis and Jorge on identity. I also got time to work on aragon-dev-cli.
- Added scaffolding support, so it is now possible to create projects faster
- Also created two templates (react and bare).
- Started doing a big refactor of the CLI internals which will give the CLI a new look and feel, but also make it easier to implement new features
- Started working a bit on a new command: playground. It spins up a development environment with APM set up and a DAO for testing purposes.
natspec lite (radspec)
Since we rely on natspec for describing transactions in Aragon, we started working on a stripped-down version.
- The basic syntax is down
- AST traversal is done
- The parser is almost complete
This project will be released in December.
I've worked closely with Jorge to identify potential issues and new features, such as a governance layer for APM repositories.
- Finish refactor
- Finish playground command
- Split the library and rename the two new parts to
- Finish transaction pathing
- Start work on remaining RPC calls