Flock strategy call #5 - Notes
Updating the definition of the strategy working group [Louis]
- Good to go pending minor grammar fixes
The future of Nest (optional) [Cem/Louis]
- Flock teams to sponsor some Nest initiatives
- It could be interesting to have relatonships among the different programs and roles
- Nest teams are facing developer UX issues
- Having a more open conversation with the rest of the Flock and Nest teams having ways to get feedback.
- Have more flexibility for Nest grantees and let them move more freely in the Aragon Network and contribute where they see fit.
- Top down vs. bottom up approach for managing Nest projects and how much flexibility to give to teams.
- Using bonding curves to create a new kind of alignment
- Current state of Nest may not be ideal
- Could explore this in a different program
- Regulatory challenges subject to legal review
- Proof of concept for Nest as a portfolio of DAOs
- Something else? (eg conviction voting?)
- Bigger Budget? Maximum Request?
The current set of grants programs rest on highly specified deliverables and are implemented in a top-dow fashion and do not feel DAO-like
Average proposal size to CFDAO has bee 1-2K in the DAO which is not enough to do anything sifnificant.
What is an improved CFDAO, to sponsor efforts from individual devs, without a super concrete roadmap.
Implement a DAO using
Are we ready for CFDAO 2.0?
Experimenting CFDAO with Conviction Voting
Create tracks in the CFDAO so people feel confortable proposing things
- Kleros / Aragon Court ?
- Get more diversity of thought in the forum thread
Next call will happen here on September 13th, 3pm CEST.
Strategy call #6 agenda is here