How to contribute to aragon/aragonOS
All contributions and activity in the
aragon/aragonOS repository is bound to the Aragon Code of Conduct. Please be nice to everyone!
- Fork aragonOS and clone it.
npm installall dependencies.
- Make your contribution in a separate branch.
- Add unit tests and documentation for any new code.
- Make sure tests are passing
npm testand that there are no linting errors
npm run lint.
- Push to your repository and create a Pull Request to aragon/aragonOS master branch.
- If the Pull Request is related to an issue, please add
Closes #xto the Pull Request body, so they are properly linked.