Project Manager/Team Leader for the Aragon DAC
Aragon is an open source, decentralized, project fighting for the freedom to organize. We believe that decentralized organizations can solve the world's worst problems.
As part of the ongoing efforts to build out the Aragon infrastructure, the Aragon Association is collaborating with Giveth to build out a second core team that will help end-users experiment with the Aragon stack. We're looking for a Project Manager to lead this effort and ensure our team is successful and efficient in everything we do.
- Establish key success criteria of the project.
- Further develop the project’s values and a project plan.
- Setup the tooling to support team processes.
- Adapt an agile methodology for the team to optimize delivery.
- Run daily standup meetings and whatever else it takes to bring out the best in our team on a daily basis.
- Hire and inspire core team members, contractors and community members to develop a robust, secure and technically sound approach to Aragon's software stack.
- Maintaining a bounties program, or ensuring someone that does this work.
- Collaborate closely with the Community R&D team to integrate user feedback into the development roadmap.
- Ensure the project’s status is thoroughly communicated in various formats as appropriate to all stakeholders (Aragon.one, Aragon Association, Aragon DAC core members, the Aragon community and the Ethereum community in general).
- Escalate issues and risks effectively.
- Proven experience working as a project manager or a CTO in a startup environment.
- Able to adapt agile methodologies to the particular project and team dynamic and naturally adopts the servant-leader approach.
- Experience managing remote teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience managing teams using github.
- Mature understanding of blockchain technology, DAOs and their political and economic implications.
- Passionate about open source and decentralization.
- The ability to travel the world often throughout the year.
Good to Have
- A strong technical background, ideally a full stack dev.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience working within a flat hierarchical structure.
- Previous experience managing blockchain projects.
- Extensive experience contributing to or managing open source projects.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- An extroverted and curious communication style.
How to Apply
- Write an email with the following attachments plus any information you consider important to [email protected], with the subject
Project Manager application.
- Please send your CV, linkedin, and some samples of your work.
- Answer these questions:
- What excites you about the blockchain space?
- Why did Aragon catch your attention?
- What would likely be the biggest challenge in managing this type of project and team?