Technical Writer for the Aragon DAC
Aragon is an open source, decentralized, project fighting for the freedom to organize. We believe that decentralized organizations can solve the world's worst problems.
As part of the ongoing efforts to build out the Aragon infrastructure, the Aragon Association is collaborating with Giveth to build out a second core team that will help end-users experiment with the Aragon stack. We're looking for Technical Writers to build out the documentation repository for supporting the user base.
- Create documentation to aid users and devs in designing, creating and deploying their own DAOs on Aragon.
- Write the documentation you'd want to read as a brand new user!
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear and organized documentation.
- Passionate about open source and decentralization.
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude.
Good to Have
- Previous experience contributing to or managing open source projects.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Mature understanding of blockchain technology, DAOs and their political and economic implications.
- An extroverted and curious communication style that will encourage developers to explain their code to you.
How to Apply
- Write an email with the following attachments plus any information you consider important to [email protected], with the subject
Technical Writer application.
- Please send your CV, linkedin and some samples of your work.
- Please tell us why Aragon caught your attention and what excites you about the blockchain space.