Developer Relations opening at Aragon One
Aragon is an open source, decentralized project fighting for the freedom to organize. We believe that decentralized organizations can solve the world's worst problems.
We're looking for a Developer Relations to help third party developers create apps on top of the Aragon client and aragonOS. Our Dev Rels must be someone passionate in helping others understand technical subjects through technical writing, networking and educating people. That means that our ideal Dev Rels is not only a legit developer but also an Aragon Technical Evangelist.
- Write technical documentation and tutorials for developers, help Tatu create developer focused content
- Nurture and support the Aragon dev ecosystem
- Attend and organize hackathons, helping devs get excited and started developing on Aragon
- Support external contributors
- Source, screen and select interesting projects that might be eligible for Nest grants
- Deep understanding of the crypto ecosystem and what's going on under the hood
- Technical expertise and experience working professionally as a developer
- Good social skills
- Very good written communication skills
- Experience writing technical documentation for developers
- Interest in working with developers to help them use and build on top of Aragon
- Being passionate about decentralization
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management
Good to have
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects
- Experience creating documentation for developers, or documentation in general
- Experience networking in blockchain events
How to apply
- Write an email with the following attachments plus any information you consider important to [email protected], with the subject
Developer Relations opening application.
- Please send along your GitHub, LinkedIn/CV, Twitter/Reddit profiles, and references we can get in touch with.
- Bonus: Why did Aragon caught your attention? Which challenge within the crypto space you find more interesting?