Documentation Technical Writer
Aragon is an open source, decentralized project fighting for the freedom to organize. We believe that decentralized organizations can solve the world's worst problems.
We’re looking for a Technical Writer to help us communicate the different moving parts of Aragon client and Dev Tools to facilitate the development of the Ethereum community. Our Technical Writer will be the bridge between Aragon engineers and external developers, as well as the reference to support the growth of the Ethereum community through better documentation.
- Write, publish and maintain clear, concise, accurate and easy to understand developer documentation in the Aragon Developer Portal.
- Write, edit and publish technical articles and announcements to the Aragon Project blog and the Aragon One blog.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to research, identify and create use cases and example code.
- Facilitate technical community support.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Previous experience writing and editing technical documentation and defining the structure of a documentation set.
Nice to have
- Previous experience contributing to or managing open source projects.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Previous experience working on software development.
How to apply
- Write an email with the following attachments plus any information you consider important to [email protected], with the subject
Documentation Technical Writer opening application.
- Please send along your Linkedin, Github, or Twitter profiles, or any other relevant links like your CV or personal website.
- Bonus: Why did Aragon catch your attention? Which challenge within the crypto space are you more interested in?