Write-Up - Tatu
Aragon Community Meeting 08 Write-Up for January 2018
Tatu - Communications Lead
Designed, created and soft launched Aragon Monthly
Aragon Monthly is a community curated monthly digital newspaper about Decentralized Autonomous Organizations and the Aragon ecosystem. Content curation is the process of gathering information relevant to a particular topic or area of interest.
Aragon Monthly is created by the community, for the community.
Anyone can contribute by creating or requesting new content about DAOs and anything related to the Aragon ecosystem.
- Created and designed the concept of a community curated digital newspaper that is accompanied by a monthly newsletter
- Issue 00 was sent out to Aragon Monthly Newsletter subscribers
- Invited people from the Ethereum & Aragon community to join as Staff Contributors
- Have been helping community to add and review content for Issue 01
Working on the wiki
Many updates to the wiki, creating new issues for people to contribute, reviewed Pull Requests and merged them.
Polishes to Nest repo
General layout polishing, creating guides for submissions and updating templates.
Provide feedback, help edit & polish posts, review blog posts by others
- Aragon Q4 Development Update
- Introducing aragonOS 3.0 alpha, the new operating system for protocols and DApps
Small updates to the layout of the Homepage of the blog
Design the procedure and create a documentation for our internal Process for Community Meetings
- Create a Guide for CM Write-Ups
Aragon is a proud sponsor of:
Keeping Wiki up to date and adding content
Publish Issue 01 and send out the monthly newsletter, help community and staff contributors in creating and curating content
- Announce Aragon Core alpha v0.5
- Other possible announcements, updates, interviews